Find Green Homes for sale
Welcome to GreenHomesSanDiego.com, where we promote green homes for sale in San Diego. Our goal is to be the premier search site for forward thinking green living enthusiasts to find or market green homes in San Diego County.
3696 Alta Loma Dr, Jamul, CA 91935
Call/Text/Email Adam to view this green home: 858-761-1707 or website inquiry
Welcome to this architectural masterpiece and forward-thinking green home with panoramic views overlooking Steele Canyon Golf Course! Designed by world class San Diego architects, Hubbell & Hubbell, this unique masterpiece is sure to wow any visitor to this home. Recognized with multiple awards & in multiple publications. Wood floors & custom tile work throughout. Vaulted ceilings, arched windows and open layout bring in abundant natural light. New metal roof. Private & tranquil location on top of the hill adjacent to a wildlife sanctuary preventing further development. Beautiful Pool & patio area has panoramic views all the way to the Ocean!
Short-list of Green Homes Features:
1. Hot Water Solar Panel system - saves money, reduces carbon footprint
2. PV Electric Solar System - saves money, reduces carbon footprint
3. Straw Bale construction (super insulated) - saves money, reduces carbon footprint, fire & mold resistant
4. Boulder in middle of home acts as natural energy regulator absorbing solar heat during the day and releasing heat in the evening. Combined with the central tower that draws hot air up and out in summer and recirculates warm air in winter. Save money, reduce carbon footprint, healthy air from natural heating/cooling.
5. Pond around Boulder regulates temperature and humidity - save money, reduce carbon footprint, live comfortably w/healthy air
6. Site plan designed to take advantage of local wind patterns - save money, reduce carbon footprint, live comfortably
7. Natural Plaster walls - mold resistant (regulates moisture), non-toxic chemical free healthy air
8. Water Well - save money, conserve water
9. Drought tolerant xeriscaping - save money, conserve water
From LEED Platinum luxury homes, to unique Straw bale or ICF construction, to water conservation & smaller energy retrofits that fit any budget, this year's tour will once again offer a wide variety of green homes in San Diego to view. Learn about unique green home products, rebate programs, materials & construction techniques, while connecting with other like-minded individuals.
Saturday Nov 12 2016, 10am-3pm
View pictures & a green home site list from last year's tour:
Green Homes Tour 2015
Interested in Sponsoring this year's Tour?
Know of or own a Green Home to submit for the Tour?
Contact Adam Pascu via cell: 858-761-1707 or website inquiry